The SP Tools 14900 from Schley Products is a super heavy-duty pitman arm puller designed for Sheppard steering boxes equipped in large commercial trucks. Forged from alloy steel and heat treated for strength and rigidity, this pitman arm remover features the size and power required when servicing the Sheppard steering gear that’s equipped in Peterbilt, Mack, Freightliner, Kenworth, GMC/Chevy and other industrial truck applications. The tool’s threaded actuator is designed with a fine thread pitch for reduced effort during service, and it also features a unique ball bearing tip that protects the sector shaft on the Sheppard box. Another important feature are the interchangeable actuator tips, which expand the functionality and range of applications, allowing this tool to be use on steering gear with either short or long sector shafts.
- Ranging from but not limited to heavy-duty trucks and buses, utility vans, package delivery trucks, waste management trucks, construction, mining, rigging and military.
- M80, M90, M100, M110, 292, 392, 492 & 592 Chevy/GMC, Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, Navistar, Paccar, Peterbilt, Volvo, and many others.
- • Fits short sector shaft and long sector shafts with a bolt or nut attachment
- • Forged from alloy steel
- • Heat treated for rigidity and durability
- • Fine thread pitch for reduced effort
- • Ball bearing tip to protect the sector shaft