Current production numbers for the 18100 Ball Joint Press have surpassed 7,500 units, and one of the most requested accessories from technicians using the press has been a cup kit for GM pickup trucks. This kit was designed for 2000 to 2010 GM 2500 and 3500 trucks equipped with steel lower A-arms. Because of the A-arm design, conventional cup kits will not work due to the limited area around the ball joint mounting location. The 4 cups in this kit were custom designed to effectively do the job, offering a set for both removing and installing the GM ball joints.
- Designed specifically for GM 2500 and 3500 pickups with steel lower A-arms
- Precision machined from alloy steel, heat treated for strength and durability
- Kit includes 4 cups total; 2 cups for removal and 2 cups for installation
- Easy to install and remove; cups lock in place with Schley proprietary design
- Made from heat treated alloy steel for strength and durability