Applications include, but are not limited to, 2018 and later Ford® Coyote engines, as well as various models and production years of GM®/Chevrolet® LS V8 engines and other vehicles equipped with 3- and 6-spoke pulleys such as the 3.0L Duratec. The patent pending low-profile legs fit smaller narrow pulley pockets and have the correct geometry to work on a wide range of applications because the legs grasp the backside of the spoke. The spring-loaded legs maintain position to save time as the puller is positioned on the harmonic damper pulley.
Features And Benefits
- Revolutionary leg design pulls on the backside of the pulley
- Designed for the Ford Mustang Coyote and GM engines.
- Geometry increases the bite of the leg-to-pulley as the bolt is tightened.
- Compact design accommodates tight spaces inside most engine compartments.
- Right tool for the job will easily save a half hour each time it is used.
Parts Included With Kit:
97400-1 - 3-Jaw Pulley Puller Hub
97400-3 - Pulley Puller Center Bolt
17400-2 - Push Rod Tip
97400-5 - Clevis Pin, Detent
18350-1 - Side Turn Pulley Puller Leg
17400-3 - Pulley Puller Push Rod 3"
17400-4 - Pulley Puller Push Rod 2"
97400-4 - Pulley Puller Push Rod 5.4"
97400-6 - Pulley Puller Push Rod 4"
97400-7 - Pulley Puller Push Rod 7.5"
64900-8 - Pulley Puller Push Rod 6.5"
64900A-SPK - Wavy Washer Spring Pack