Our 15510 socket is designed to remove NOX, and particulate matter (SOOT) sensors without damaging the sensor. Because of heat cycles and the corrosive environment of the modern diesel exhaust system the These sensors become very difficult to remove without destroying them. These sockets are designed to drive all 6 sides of the hex equally to reduce the chance of damage. The 2 different sizes will remove most if not all NOX, and SOOT sensors used on cars, and trucks on the road today.
- Works on 24 mm NOX sensors.
- Works on 24 mm SOOT sensors.
- Reinforced to eliminate flex.
- Designed to drive all six corners of the hex.
- Crows foot for easy access to most locations.
- ½” square drive for high break away torque.