This tool has been designed to remove diesel injectors from Chevrolet/GMC vehicles produced from 2011–2016 model years that are equipped with the V8-6.6L Duramax turbo diesel engine. Over time and with many miles on the engine the injectors become heavily coated with carbon between the tip and cylinder head, causing them to stick together. When using a factory tool to remove the injector, it rocks the injector and causes binding into the head. This may cause damage to the costly injector. The 16400 puller is designed to pull the injector straight out without rocking the part. This significantly reduces the possibility of damaging the fuel injector or cylinder head, and it saves valuable time for the technician.
- Fits 2011–2016 V8-6.6L LML turbo diesel Duramax Engines
- Pulls the injector straight out of the engine.
- Lifts about 3/4" to completely remove a stuck injector.
- Saves time by reducing the likelihood of damaging the head or injector.
- Made from heat treated alloy steel for rigidity and durability.