On 1988 and later, 5 & 7 series BMW's, the lower "A" arm bushing nuts are inaccessible with standard wrenches. This narrow access wrench allows the technician to hold the nut with 12-point positioning. Having the box end feature allows a strong hold for quick removal of the bushing bolt.
- The 62200 works on the following applications:
o 22mm 1988-1996 5 and 7 series
o 21mm 1996 and later 5 series 1996-2000 7 series.
o Does not work on M5 models
- Made from high quality steel.
- 21mm or 22mm fasteners applications
- Works in tight cramped locations
- Double-ended design with extra-length allows for added torque.