This tool has been designed to remove the trailing arm bushing on various model Honda and Acura vehicles. This tool is engineered to quickly (15min. per side) vs the standard book time of 1.8 hours remove the trailing arm bushings. Giving the technician a more time for other repairs. Each installation kit accurately removes and installs the factory bushing without damaging the bushing or trailing arm.
- Updated: With an adapter ring #65120 to fit between the existing cup and bushing for Acura Integra’s 1990-1993.
- Easily and quickly: removes and installs trailing arm bushing in 15 minutes per side versus the Honda factory “book” time of 1.8 hours per side.
- Simple: Keep trailing arm on vehicle making for a simpler repair. No need to disconnect brake parts such as calipers, rotors, brake shoes, brake fluid lines and emergency brake cables.
- Vehicle Application: For Honda or Acura vehicles with trailing arm bushings; Applicable for Honda – Civic 1988-2000, CRV 1997-2001, CRX 1988-1991, Del Sol 1993-1997 and Acura – Integra 1994-2001, Integra 1990-1993
- STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- Simple and Safe: Hook design for mounting the tool on the trailing arm securely without damaging the ABS sensor cable, trailing arm, and parts close to the bush with a hydraulic press or disconnect brake parts such as calipers, rotors, brake shoes, brake fluid lines, or emergency brake cables.