This 26-Piece removal and installation kit allows the technician a wide range of service options when removing bushings, bearings, and seals from a vehicle. Due to the awkward dimensions of many suspension components using a conventional press to remove and replace bushings can be time consuming and frustrating if not completely ineffective. This kit includes all the needed sizes for any technician to properly service and repair all common diameters ranging from 34mm to 80mm. Fully universal applications on many vehicles. The universal application of step discs fits many kinds of vehicles allowing for easy removal and installation.
- A budget minded alternative to hydraulic systems.
- Allows quick R&R of suspension bushings, bearing and seals.
- Comes with 22 cups and receivers for 100’s of size combinations (ranging from OD 44 mm / ID 34 mm to OD 90 mm / ID 80 mm)
- Four acme thread spindles, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm featuring ball bearings.
- Thrust washers to ensure smooth operation hydraulic press pad to protect adapters from hydraulic press ram.
- The top-quality bushing removal kit on the market designed for years of service.
- Outperforms the competition in all comparable ways.
- 20x Press Sleeves
- 4x Pulling Spindles with Nuts and Bearings
- 2x Press Plates
- Sizes; 20 Press Sleeves: I.D.: from 34-72mm in 2mm steps, O.D.: from 44-82mm in 2mm steps and 4 pulling spindles: M10. M12. M14. M16.
- Sleeve Depth: 90mm
- Spindle Length: 450mm