Removal and installing the cam gear bolt is difficult due to extreme breakaway and high torque requirements. The cam gear can break using conventional pin type cam gear holders. This tool holds the hex at the gear hub making removal and torquing of the cam gear bolt easy and accurate. There is a hole at the center of the tool allowing a socket inserted through the tool for removal and replacement of the cam gear bolt. Used on Chrysler, Dodge and Volkswagen cars, vans, and SUV’s.Features:
- Fits considerable number of vehicles, eighteen different models ranging from 1995-2011
- Center holes support socket used on the bolt.
- Holds at the center hub of the gear reducing the possibility of breaking the gear.
- Accommodates accurate torquing of the cam gear bolt.
- 1995-2010 Chrysler and Dodge 3.5L-V6
- 2007-2011 Chrysler, Dodge and Volkswagen 4.0L-V6