This tool is engineered to assist in the removal of the water pump pulley bolts on the 2.4L-L4 2AZ-FE engine used in Toyota Camry, Scion, and other Toyota models. This engine was manufactured from 2002-2018. Many water pumps are driven by the back side of a serpentine belt making the pulley easily damaged if improperly held with incorrect tools. Here at Schley Tools we engineered a wrench the when properly used correctly holds the pulley aiding the technician and properly preventing damage of the pulley and belt.
- Fixed pin dimensions for quick easy installation.
- Unique bend to clear engine compartment obstacles.
- Head shaped for generous clearance around fasteners.
- The right tool for the job, saves time and money.
- Applications: Toyota Camry, Toyota Matrix S (USA)/XR (Canada)/XRS, Pontiac Vibe, Toyota Corolla XRS, Toyota Camry Solara, Toyota RAV4, Toyota Highlander/Kluger/Harrier, Toyota Estima/Ipsum/Previa/Tarago, Toyota Alphard, Toyota Blade, Toyota Avensis, Scion tC, Scion xB, Toyota MarkX Zio