This universal valve adjustment tool is designed for Honda/Acura, Toyota, and Nissan automobiles engines with 10 mm jam nut valve adjustment screws. The adjustment tool features a "window" in its socket so the position of the screwdriver blade holding the adjustment screw can be seen as the 10 mm jam nut is tightened. The tool's unique handle pivots from one side to the other so the window is always visible. Visual contact, in addition to the feel of holding the screwdriver, allows for quicker valve adjustment because you can hold the adjustment screw exactly where you want it.
- This universal valve adjustment tool is designed for a wide variety of cars with 10 mm jam nut valve adjustment screws.
- For adjusting valve clearance on Honda, VTEC, Toyota, Nissan, and other Japanese vehicle engines
- Fits valves with 10mm jam nut and slotted valve adjusting stud.
- The built-in cutaway allows viewing of screwdriver blade position for easier engagement with valve stud.
- 7-1/2" side handle provides leverage for loosening tight jam nuts.
- The package includes usage instructions and photos.